Eating a curry out can be risky for sufferers of multiple allergies, but we’ve always found it relatively easy to tweak mild curry recipes to make them suitable for Osh’s diet. Even easier, however, is a ready-made free from sauce! We like the one used here which is from Asda’s Free From range.
- 1 jar Asda Free From Tikka Masala Sauce
- 200g cauliflower rice (already steamed)
- 2 handfuls spinach
- 450g diced chicken breast
- 130g chickpeas (drained weight)
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- Heat the coconut oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat.
- Add the chicken and cook until outside of the pieces turn white.
- Add jar of tikka masala sauce and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the chickpeas and simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- Stir in the steamed cauliflower rice, remove from heat and stir in spinach.
- Serve with your chosen rice accompaniment – For the rice pictured here, I added 1/2 tsp turmeric and 2 cardamom pods and cooked as per packet instructions.