I’ve gone for a bit of fun today to help distract Osh from the lack of sweet things in his lunchbox! I swapped his mid morning fruit snack for crudites too, so concentrating on carbs and protein for lunch.
In the lunchbox today:
- Rocket shaped sandwiches (made using Asda Free From White Sliced Loaf and Tesco Eastman Brussels Pate).
- Plain crisps (Tesco shake to salt used here without the salt added)
- Violife original slices
- Some leftover chicken slices from the Jamie Oliver Traybaked Chicken recipe we had for dinner last night
- Half an oat, banana and blueberry muffin
- Ham rolls (I use Tesco British Honey Roast Ham slices)